Save over 60% energy and eliminate maintenance costs with these LED slim flood light fixtures. The LED flood lights are a perfect replacement for any range 250W to 1000W HID. Its 216° flexible positioning will provide a brighter and crisp light output while eliminating years of maintenance costs.
This fixture carries quality specifications: with over 120 lumens per watt, a 5-year warranty, DLC Listing for rebates, an IP65 dust/waterproof rating, and more. Perfect for parking garages or any indoor/outdoor ceiling mount application.
The slim profile and sturdy construction not only ensures energy savings but gives you the assurance that you won’t have to be spending nearly as much time replacing bulbs, lenses, and fixtures due to damage or failure.
DLC Listed – Needed for most rebates throughout the country and verifies the top quality of this LED product.
Eliminate Maintenance Costs and Labor – With a 50,000+ hour rated life and no bulbs to change, you won’t have to do anything for a while!
Solid Construction – Aluminum corrosion-resistant housing with a tough tempered glass lens and a bug/dust proof sealed structure.
Slim Profile – Perfect for lower ceiling parking garages. Avoids damage from cars and other objects like traditional fixtures.
Ultra-Efficient – Over 120 lumens per watt.
Incredible Energy Savings – Over 70% energy savings vs. the equivalent brightness metal halide, high pressure sodium, or mercury vapor bulb system.
Instant On and Flicker-Free – No re-strike time or waiting for 10-20 minutes for the lights to turn back on like HID’s.
Bright and Crisp Light Output – LED technology is not only brighter but appears more crisp with higher light quality to the human eye vs. old technology.
Industry-Leading Warranty – 5-year warranty.
Versatile Installation – Install on walls, roofs, poles, and many other applications with the adjustable yoke mount bracket.
Applications & Mounting Heights
- Walls, roofs, poles, and other surface-mount applications.
- 50 Watt LED: 10-15+ feet mounting height.
- 70 Watt LED: 15-18+ feet mounting height.
- 100 Watt LED: 18-20+ feet mounting height.
- 150 Watt LED: 20-25+ feet mounting height.
- 200 Watt LED: 25-30+ feet mounting height.
- Only a licensed professional should perform the installation.
- Suitable for outdoor wet locations.
- Not intended for use with dimmers or remote controls.
- Use two screws to drill into your surface for mounting.
- Wire up the electrical circuit that maintains the waterproof design.