- QUALIFIED FOR REBATES – The bulb is DLC QPL & ETL listed. This means it qualifies for lighting rebates around the USA. Most LED corn lamps do not have a DLC listing and you cannot get this money.
- ULTRA EFFICIENT – Providing over 120 lumens/watt of light output, watch your energy bill drop with a 70% energy savings vs. a traditional HID metal halide or HPS light system.
- BRIGHT & CRISP LIGHT – The 5000 Kelvin temperature and high CRI means that this bulb emits a much better light quality than old technology.
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION – With an IP65 rating, the lamp is totally waterproof and is protected from the elements. Operates at 100-277 Volts.
LED Slim Flood DLC Listed Light Fixture for 50-1000W HID Replacement
Save over 60% energy and eliminate maintenance costs with our line of LED slim canopy fixtures. This LED flood light is a perfect replacement for any range (pick options below) 50W to 1000W HID and will provide a brighter and crisp light output while eliminating years of maintenance costs.
This fixture carries quality specifications, with over 120 lumens per watt, a 5-year warranty, DLC Listing for rebates, an IP65 dust/waterproof rating, and more. Perfect for parking garages or any indoor/outdoor ceiling mount application.
The slim profile and sturdy construction not only ensures energy savings but gives you the assurance that you won’t have to be spending nearly as much time replacing bulbs, lenses, and fixtures due to damage or failure.
DLC Listed – Needed for most rebates throughout the country and verifies the top quality of this LED product.
Eliminate Maintenance Costs and Labor – With a 50,000+ hour rated life and no bulbs to change, you won’t have to do anything for a while!
Solid Construction – Aluminum housing with a tough tempered glass lens and a bug and dust proof sealed structure.
Slim Profile – Perfect for lower ceiling parking garages. Avoids damage from cars and other objects like traditional fixtures.
Ultra-Efficient – Over 120 lumens per watt.
Incredible Energy Savings – Over 70% energy savings vs. the equivalent brightness metal halide, high pressure sodium, or mercury vapor bulb system.
Instant On and Flicker-Free – No re-strike time or waiting for 10-20 minutes for the lights to turn back on like HID’s.
Bright and Crisp Light Output – LED technology is not only brighter but appears more crisp with higher light quality to the human eye vs. old technology.
Industry-Leading Warranty – 5-year warranty.
Versatile Installation – Install on walls, roofs, poles, and many other applications with the adjustable yoke mount bracket.
Applications & Mounting Heights
- Walls, roofs, poles, and other surface-mount applications.
- 10 Watt LED: 5-8+ feet mounting height.
- 20 Watt LED: 8-10+ feet mounting height.
- 30 Watt LED: 10-12+ feet mounting height.
- 50 Watt LED: 10-15+ feet mounting height.
- 70 Watt LED: 15-18+ feet mounting height.
- 100 Watt LED: 18-20+ feet mounting height.
- 150 Watt LED: 20-25+ feet mounting height.
- 200 Watt LED: 25-30+ feet mounting height.
- Only a licensed professional should perform the installation.
- Suitable for outdoor wet locations.
- Not intended for use with dimmers or remote controls.
- Use two screws to drill into your surface for mounting.
- Wire up the electrical circuit that maintains the waterproof design.
|Lumens Per Watt|
5000K Daylight White
AC 120-277V 50-60Hz
CE, DLC, ETL, FCC, Lighting Facts, LM79, LM80, RoHS
|Water or Dust Proof Rating||
IP65 – Dust and Waterproof, Outdoor Wet Location Rated
-30 To 130 Degrees Fahreinheit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.