- Ultra Efficient – 113 lumens per watt guarantees a brightly lit area while using the most efficient ratio of light-to-power.
- Bright & Crisp Light – LED technology produces crisp, clean, high quality light.
- No UV Emission- Exposure to UV emission can damage painted surfaces, artwork and fabrics over time making these UV free LED's popular in all applications.
- Instant On and Flicker-Free – Instant illumination with no flickering or buzzing.
- Versatile Installation – Perfect for retrofitting and replacing old push-in twin tube biax PLL CFL's that contain mercury and hazardous gases. Operates at 100-277 Volts.
- Eliminate Maintenance Costs and Labor – With a 50,000+ hour rated life and no bulbs to change, you won't have to do anything for a long time!
15 Watt 2G11 16.2 Inch PLL LED 4-Pin Retrofit Tube
3BL LED is proud to offer our new line of direct wire 4-pin 2G11 LED PLL tubes. This line is perfect for retrofitting and replacing old push-in twin tube biax PLL CFL’s that contain mercury and hazardous gases.
This series carries high quality specifications with over 100 lumens per watt, 80 CRI, vibration and impact resistant, a 50,000+ hour rating, 5 year warranty and 100-277V multi-volt for versatile applications.
When choosing which 2G11 LED to order, match the length of your old CFL and know the LED wattage will be about half the CFL wattage. Dimmable and 90 CRI options are available, contact 3BL LED for a quote and lead time.
For installation simply remove the old lamp and ballast system and wire the circuit directly to the socket.
Here you can find the CFL PLL Equivalent chart for many different manufacturers. The wattage is about double our LED 2G11 lamps so you’ll see about 50-60% energy savings when retrofitting these part numbers! If you don’t see the specific sku in the list, anything close to or similar will perform the same.
|927903408270 MASTER PL-L 36W/827/4P||FT36DL/830||16538 F39BX/SPX30/RS|
|927903408331 MASTER PL-L 36W/830/4P||FT36DL/835||15867 F39BX/SPX35/RS|
|927903408431 MASTER PL-L 36W/840/4P||FT36DL/841||16952 F39BX/SPX41/RS|
|927903486531 MASTER PL-L 36W/865/4P||20583 FT36DL/841/ECO|
|927931083070 MASTER PL-L Polar 36W/830/4P||20581 FT36DL/830/ECO|
|927931084070 MASTER PL-L Polar 36W/840/4P|
|927904783014 MASTER PL-L Xtra 36W/830/4P|
|927904784014 MASTER PL-L Xtra 36W/840/4P|
|927907783015 MASTER PL-L XTRA POLAR 36W/830/4P|
|MASTER PL-L 36W/850/4P|
|927904508321 PL-L 36W/830/4P|
|927904508421 PL-L 36W/841/4|
|927904583521 PL-L 36W/835/4P|
|927933686503 PL-L Essential 36W/865/4P|
|927909121001 PL-L 36W/10/4P SECURA|
|927903421007 PL-L 36W/10/4P|
|927903400951 PL-L 36W/09/4P|
|927903404007 TUV PL-L 36W/4P|
|DT36/30/RS||4315 FTL36/2G11/830||109708 PLL36/835/ECO|
|DT36/35/RS||4316 FTL36/2G11/835||109710 PLL36/841/ECO|
|Dimensions||13 × 2 × 1.5 in|
|Lumens Per Watt|
|Color Rendering Index [CRI]||
3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6500K
|Socket Base Type|
CE, ETL, RoHS, RoHSCE
Dimmable option is available, contact 3BL LED for quote and lead time
|For Use in Enclosed Fixtures?||
Yes, they can be installed in enclosed fixtures.
|High CRI Version||
90 CRI version is available, contact 3BL LED for quote and lead time
5 Year Warranty